Business Description

Berthoud wedding plannebjhjhr A little bird told me you'd like some help planning your event.....

.

.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Dickens Opera House 2015 Wedding Show

{Real Parties}

I love when an event all comes together due to the high caliber of the wedding professionals involved.  The Dickens Opera House has never looked so lovely.  I was happy to put this successful wedding show together.


Lighting and Design by Scott set up their "LOVE" letters as well as some colorful uplighting on the stage.



Candlelight Ambiance styled a beautiful mock reception table. Linens, glassware and table settings compliments of All Events Rentals.




Chair covers were arranged through Seated Elegance.


Another mock reception table was designed by White Tree Events.  What fun geometric shapes!




A scrumptious array of hors d'oeuvres was provided by The Dickens Opera House


La Momo Maes brought the treats.


Here's my booth.  I went with a pink, gold and teal theme.


I had lots of fun crafting paper flowers with glitter, painting vases and making big balloon streamers.


Photo Booth of the Rockies set up a super fun Photo Booth area with props galore.


My friend Reverend Kim Tavendale was there.


Ehren Dodson showcased some of my favorite jewelry via Stella and Dot.


We had two great photographers at the show.  Nicole Nichols Photography


and Hillside Studios, who generously provided all of the photos that are viewed in this blog post.


I look forward to planning Dickens Opera House's 2016 wedding show!




No comments:

Post a Comment